Friday, May 2, 2008

tgif


Yesssss! It's FRIDAY!! Finally!! This week has been such a long week for me! I've been going through a roller coaster of emotions. I'll be more happy when work is OVER. Yesterday, my co-worker Tanika bought me lunch. Since I told her about me ONE MONTH MISSION for healthy living, she decided to give me a treat. She bought me Raspberry Ice Tea AND Sweet Yams! I took a picture of the combo so I could post it on my blog, but OF COURSE, I forgot the my SD card adaptor! GRRR!!

Geez...ok, it's only 11AM! It's gonna be a great weekend! I can feel it!


1 comment:

Princess said...

Hi, Rondah,
Great to "read" you again. I was surprised when I saw your beautiful face on my BlogLog box. Siempre I signed in but messed up my sign-in info so naging paksiw tuloy ako. As long as it is bangus, OK na rin.
Will be waiting for your May day photos. Hugs and kisses to your machos.
Ninang