Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Blues

I'm trying to stay positive. It's Monday and NOBODY likes Mondays. Well, maybe a few people do, but that isn't the point I'm trying to justify. LOL. It's almost noon and I can't wait for the day to be over. That is a shame! I just have a more positive work ethic. Work is work. We all have to do it if we want to live according to our means. I got my new lens but I haven't had a chance to use it. Actually, I have to play with it for a while. It's proven to be more complicated than it looks. *sigh*

I wish I had some pictures to share with everyone, but sadly, I don't. I'm hoping to have some to share before this week is over. We'll see if this heat inspires me.

In the meantime, enjoy Monday.

1 comment:

Princess said...

I'm still waiting for those pictures from your new "love".
Who likes Mondays. I know not me....