Friday, May 9, 2008

I think I'm in LOVE!

I can't wait to see what this bad girl can do!

Nikon 85mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor







I ordered "HER" off of Samy's Camera's website. It's suppose to be shipped to me by Wednesday. (Which by the way is now an eternity from today!!) Samy's Camera is an excellent source for any aspiring photographer. They have great deals on anything that you need for your photographic work. They also have rentals of their equipment that you can try. They have classes and training sessions on different type of photographic-related topics.

They're just GRRREAT!

1 comment:

Princess said...

I'll be waiting for the picture of that new love of yours. Puede rin ba akong mag-pose?
BTW, watermark all your photos from now on. I've read of so many who had seen their pictures used by someone else for business purposes.