Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HUMP DAY

I find it wierd how I blog in the middle of the day, or in the morning. Blogging should be a reflection of events that occured throughout the entire day. Well see, I don't really have time to get on the computer when I get home. I have my boys, our dinner, their homework and their personal needs that I MUST (according to them) attend to. Also, to be quite honest, I have no interest in facing the PC again at home. I'm already infront of the darn thing for almost 8 hours a day. Usually, I'll just grab my book and catch up on some reading. I'm actually very proud of myself! In the past 2 months, I've read almost 2 books! I finished reading The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho last month. I am now reading another book of his titled Eleven Minutes. His books are so inspiring and just so real. It always gives me something to think about, something to reflect on. I have 2 more books waiting for me to crack open. One of them is again by Paulo Coelho, Veronika decides to die and The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan. I picked up these books from Barnes and Noble about 2 months ago. Since I'm on vacation from school at the right now, I figure it's a good time to catch up on some reading.

So, AMERICAN IDOL SEASON FINALE'S TONIGHT! I've been watching that show after the 1st season it aired. Personally, I like the two DAVIDS, but I'm specially fond of DC. The ROCKER just takes the cake for me. It doesn't really matter who wins though. They are both really talented people. Like David Cook said yesterday, "the competition's pretty much over. It's all about having fun now!"

1 comment:

Princess said...

May I borrow one or two of your finished books, Rondah? Haven't opened a "reading" book for years!!!
While my heart voted for DA my soul ticked for DC. So you're right. They are already both winners.
Good that you're on vacation from school now. Every body needs a that little/short rest from time to time.
Take care and hugs and kisses to your little machos.