Wednesday, May 7, 2008


Because I felt like I deserved it, I passed by Starbucks on the way to work and grabbed myself some breakfast. A tall latte and a mixed fruit muffin seemed to like a pretty good combination. Over the hump as we call it. I need more inspiration so I can blog myself away. I just can't help thinking that I shouldn't be too public with my life. After all, who knows who reads these blogs, right? But then again, what a perfect way to keep everyone up-to-date with what's going on with me. Oh well, what the heck! I'll just blab away anyway! Haha!
On an update on my Revlon fundraising, an anonymous donor donated $20 on my fundraising web page! Isn't that awesome! Thankyou, who ever you are!! I called my mom on my way to work this morning and she said she got my email on my fundraising. She too will be donating for the great cause. The more, the better! She also expressed that she was feeling a bit under the weather. Poor mom! She works so hard! I love her dearly. I'm sure more than she knows. I guess like her, I'm not showy with my emotions - BUT I'M WORKING ON IT! It's Mother's Day this Sunday. We'll be having a bbq at my parents' house. It will be a great time to bond with the rest of the family.
Here's something funny that happened lastnight, by the way. For some reason, I had a difficult time sleeping. I tossed and turned and had no luck in snoozing. I ended up sleeping next to my baby boy, Coby. (who by the way is not a baby anymore, according to him! He's 6!) After a few minutes, I knocked out! He was all I needed to catch my Zzzs I guess! LOL!
Happy Wednesday to us all! We're almost there.

1 comment:

Princess said...

Isn't it a coincidence - I couldn't sleep last night, too. Thanks for caffeine, a cup of strong nescafe kept me up until now.... but there
s still the American Idol I have to watch, or else I won't be able to sleep again. What a life!
I'll be going to your Revlon site after posting this.

Kisses to your machos.