Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy Bee

I've been absent for quite a while! Sorry! Life's been so busy with little things. It's not even big things! Just little things. I'm taking my boys to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach this Saturday. My younger one has been there with his school, but it was his suggestion that we go back because he didn't get to see ALL THE SEA CREATURES. It was actually a great suggestion being that Sean (my older boy) and I have not yet been there. I'll be taking my camera with my NEW lens, so we'll see how it turns out!! I'm quite excited!

Here are a few pictures I've taken about a month ago to share with you:



2 comments:

Princess said...

As usual, Rondah, Great shots!

Princess said...

Looking forward to seeing those new pictures.
Haven't been to the Aquarium, myself.