Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm ALL IN!

I officially started it today! I am now booking photo shoot sessions!!! I am so excited! I have been wanting to venture into this business for quite some time. It will be a part-time deal for me. I am currently adding a few things to my MUST-HAVE equipment list. My next move is to rent an office space and turn it into a studio. That is of course once I'm done getting my business license & permits.

My passion for photography has increased throughout the years. So far, I have 3 contacts with whom I am dealing with in terms of scheduling their shoots. Since I am very new in the business, I am accepting a very minimal fee for their moment of vanity. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

Princess said...

WOW, I am excited to see you behind your company's desk, Rondah. And that logo of yours is coooolll!!!